Sunday 2 August 2009

Your AMAZING

You all amaze me...

The bloggers who have reached a healthy weight and now living the life they deserve..

The bloggers who have reached a healthy weight, sometimes have their down days but never go back because they know ups and downs are a part of life and they finally know what happiness is...

The bloggers who are trying to gain health and fighting every step of the way with strength and determination...

The bloggers who are making their first steps on the important road to recovery...

The bloggers who have struggled, but picked themselves up again...

The bloggers who have struggled, picked themselves up again, even though ED is screaming because they know recovery is the only way to go...

This whole blogging community...you all amaze me...

How do you get out of depression? how do you pick yourselves up? how do you keep going?

Keep on amazing me bloggers...love to all :) xx

11 comments:

  1. I love you.

    Having a dream is what keeps me going. I know you've got some yourself. Keep your eyes on the prize love. It'll all be worth it. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are amazing. I agree with the comment above. Having a dream and having hope for the future keeps me going. You can do this. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both YOU and this post area amazing. Realize what you want in life and recognize that the life you are leading doesn't really fit in nor does it allow you to ever get there. As the other two said, dream big and go after what you REALLY want in life. Health leads to happiness. Without health, life doesnt exist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No...you are amazing, my dear.

    Keep on doing what you're doing and live your life.

    I am here if you need me.

    Stay happy and healthy!!! And do it for yourself! YOU DESERVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with that wholeheartedly. The Blog world is amazing and inspiring, and I include YOU in that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think exactly the same! I'm pretty new to this blog-world, but reading these blogs really helps me. And your blog inspires me too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reading posts like this help me kick my butt, and feel better about myself and once again believe in my abilities and beauty.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete